In rare cases, the service you’ve expected is not to up to standards. If you want to make a complaint regarding a taxi driver, taxi or limo company, etc, the Transport for Ireland website features a complaint, feedback from. Trough this form you can submit your mater to be investigated by the National Transport Authority.
Complaints in Relation to..
- The condition, road-worthiness and cleanliness of the vehicle
- The conduct, behavior and identification of an SPSV driver
- Overcharging and other matters relating to fares
- The hiring and booking of the SPSV
- Identification and general appearance of the SPSV
Before you make a complaint….
..have the following information on hand:
- Journey information (date, time, number of passengers, a digital copy of the receipt for uploading,)
- Taxi information (taxi license number, taxi driver number and/or name if known, vehicle registration number, make and model if known)
- Details of booking
An Garda Síochána is responsible for lost property handed in by SPSV operators. If you lost your phone, wallet, or any other valuables in a taxi, you can follow the advice on this page: lost property
Road Traffic Offence
If your complaint is about a road traffic offence involving a taxi, please report the incident to the nearest Garda station. For Garda station contact numbers please click here.
If the matter to which your complaint relates is of a criminal nature, you should contact An Garda Síochána. In an emergency ring 999 or 112.