Looking for high quality taxi door stickers? We supply and fit taxi door signage as same day service. We have been approved by the NTA (National Transport Authority) for the supply and installation of taxi door signage required for vehicle license renewals and vehicle changes since January 2013.
Why have thousands of taxi drivers chose us?
- Our taxi door branding staff, are PE certified level 5
- We invested in the most up to date 12 color high-end digital print machine
- We use calendered digital vinyl for all taxi door stickers we supply
- We apply techniques that minimize graphic shrinkage
- You can notice our signage decals top quality by the sharp crisp printed edges, and color depth
- Our taxi door signs are extremely fade resistant
- We have always offered better prices and deals
- We have fitters in Cavan, Cork, Dublin South Side and North Side, Galway, Portlaoise, Louth, Sligo, and Waterford
How does is work?
- You present your vehicle to the location of your choice
- We install taxi sign on your vehicle in aprox 20 minutes
– Fitted as per NTA requirements on front door and passenger door
Note: While we take all necessary precautions, we can not accept responsibility if paint damage occurring due to removal of old stickers!
What does it comprise of?
- Approved shape & color (see image above) semi-permanent decal
- Vehicle’s roofsign (licence) number imprinted
- Transport for Ireland logo imprinted
- Choice of the word “TAXI” or “Tacsaí” imprinted
How much does it cost?
- Stickers on both sides: €60
- Sticker – one side: €35
- Old sticker removal (if applicable): €30
- Stickers when purchased with meter-printer package: from free
- Stickers when purchased with meter-printer-roofsign package: from free
Did you know?
- None of our stickers ever caused a SPSV suitability test failure
- We fitted more taxi stickers than any other supplier