Aquila taxi meters and printers
Aquila is pleased to announce the introduction of the new style T2 and T2D taximeters. The new meters were officially launched on 4th and 5th October 2005 at the Taxi and Private Hire Exhibition at Wembley in London.
Aquila has taken the tried and tested taximeter models and completely re-styled the external appearance to bring them up to date with the interiors of modern vehicles commonly used as taxis.
The new versions have:
- PCO Approval and now MID Approved
- New shape enclosure finished in a metallic grey colour.
- Attractive curved, tinted lens.
- New design buttons with blue backlighting.
- flexible receipt designs including calculation of distances, journey times, fares etc.
- full Graphics capabilities
- several different receipts possible which can be chosen at print time
- advanced features such as seasonal messages and image
Contact Taxi Tech
Unit 2 Tolka Valley Ind. Est. Ballyboggan Rd, Glasnevin, Dublin 11